Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary.
Posted 7 months ago. Nov 04, 2017 - 09:00 PDT
On Saturday, Nov 4th, 2017, between 9AM and 1PM PST (12PM - 4PM EST, 4PM - 8PM UTC) we will be releasing a new version of API designer, API console, CloudHub, Anypoint Platform UI landing page, Anypoint Design Center, and Platform services. During the maintenance window users may experience temporary interruptions with those services. Applications and API gateways will continue to run without interruption.
- API designer v0.4.6: Bug fixes
- CloudHub v1.62.0
- Support for increasing the number of instances for Dedicated Load Balancers to 8 instances.
- Increased the maximum payload size allowed for Dedicated Load Balancers to 200MB.
- Set the default region for application deployments to US East (Ohio).
- Anypoint Platform UI landing page v2.0.0: Improved navigation menus and new video
- Anypoint Design Center: Infrastructure changes only, no user impact
- Platform services: Infrastructure changes only, no user impact