On Saturday, July 11, 2020 between 9AM and 2PM PDT (12PM - 5PM EDT, 4PM - 9PM UTC)
***Bug fixes & back-end performance enhancement releases -***
- On July 11th, Anypoint Platform US (anypoint.mulesoft.com) will undergo an SSL certificate change as part of routine maintenance - there will be no downtime associated with this change. Link to KB - https://help.mulesoft.com/s/article/Anypoint-Platform-US-Control-Plane-Certificate-Change-on-July-11th-2020
- On July 11th, the Audit Log UI and Query API will be unavailable for 5 minutes due to database maintenance. Audit log entries will still be recorded during this period.
- A new watchdog service which will improve reliability of the web server
Design Center (UNPLANNED MAINTENANCE)
- On July 11th, the infrastructure that stores Design Center Projects is undergoing urgent updates. As a result, downtime is expected during the maintenance window to perform read and write actions on API Designer, Exchange, and Flow Designer.
Exchange: Bug fixes, downtime expected from Design Center maintenance mentioned above.
- Mule Communication Manager and Authentication Proxy infrastructure upgrade: Customers may not be able to manage servers or applications, including ingestion of server telemetric data during the maintenance window between intervals ranging from 10 minutes to 2 hours while the upgrade takes place.