On Saturday, Jul 27, 2019 between 9AM and 2PM PDT (12PM - 5PM EDT, 4PM - 9PM UTC) we will be releasing a new version of the below-listed Anypoint Platform components and products. During the maintenance window users may experience temporary interruptions with those services. Applications and API gateways will continue to run without interruption.
***New/enhanced feature releases***
- Anypoint Visualizer: updated layout for the entire product — menu options will now be contained in two collapsible cards on the left side of the canvas
- Anypoint Functional Monitoring: a new feature to create a monitor from existing monitors.
- API Community Manager: Announcing General availability of API Community Manager (subscription Add-on) - the first solution that brings together full lifecycle API management, personalization, forums, chat, support case management, and engagement analytics. Join the July 25 webinar to learn more https://www.mulesoft.com/webinars/api/developer-portal-community-manager
- Tokenization Service: Audit logging feature added which is configurable from Anypoint platform.
DLB UI and API update for rolling restarts. On the UI an additional Restart option will be seen with Stop/Start.
Notification added (via notification indicator bell) to request users to restart applications that are running on impaired or retiring hardware(as indicated by the Cloud Provider). Application restarts are zero-downtime and a timely restart will prevent issues due to impaired hardware instances.
***Bug fixes & back-end performance enhancement releases***
- Exchange (bug fixes)
- API Manager (bug fixes): Platform client credentials are masked when a proxy is deployed to Runtime Manager
- Core Services (bug fixes)
- CloudHub (bug fixes and performance enhancement)
- Monitoring Center (bug fixes)
- API Functional Monitoring (bug fixes)