On Saturday, April 4, 2020 between 9AM and 2PM PDT (12PM - 5PM EDT, 4PM - 9PM UTC) we will be releasing a new version of the below-listed Anypoint Platform components and products. During the maintenance window users may experience temporary interruptions with those services. Applications and API gateways will continue to run without interruption.
***New/enhanced feature releases***
Introducing platform-wide support across Access Management, API Manager, Exchange, and API Community Manager to support multiple Identity Providers for client management. This release will allow managing client application credentials and contracts in different identity providers based on business groups, environments, and API configuration.
API Community Manager
- Support to manage and visualize in an API community, client applications created outside the community
- Community-wide search now includes CMS articles
- Standardized security credentials to OAuth and Authorization Provider, removing the need for storing credentials with Named Credential
- With the new Scatter-Gather component, you can send a message through more than one set of cards at a time, collect the results from each set, and pass those results (along with the original message) to the next card in a flow.
- When exporting a JAR file, no sensitive connection information, such as usernames, passwords, and security tokens, will be included
- File links for !include statements enabling easy navigation across fragments in API Project
- UX enhancement, enabling users to search files inside a project
- Bug fixes
***Bug fixes & back-end performance enhancement releases***
Mocking service: Bug fixes
Exchange: Bug fixes
Partner Manager v1 - Bug Fixes
Mar 27, 13:34 PDT