On Saturday, Dec 7, 2019 between 9AM and 2PM PDT (12PM - 5PM EDT, 4PM - 9PM UTC) we will be releasing a new version of the below-listed Anypoint Platform components and products. During the maintenance window users may experience temporary interruptions with those services. Applications and API gateways will continue to run without interruption.
***New/enhanced feature releases***
- API Community Manager: Introducing support for IE11 for discovery and content components. Minor bug fixes.
- Anypoint Partner Manager v2
Undeploy a Message Flow
Delete assets including - non-AS2 identifiers, message flow configurations, and trading partner profiles
- Exchange: Public portal login pages reflect custom portal colors and logo and offer both standard Anypoint Platform login and optional single sign-on using a third-party identity provider. Exchange supports terms and conditions pages for HTTP and SOAP API asset types. Exchange UI improved with better layout and readability for long names and long page titles, and indication that the review field is actionable.
- Anypoint Visualizer
Metrics on the connection level. Avg response time, avg throughput and failure rate metrics will now appear on both the connection and app levels
Introducing the failure rate metric (For a given time period: failure rate = total number of failures/total number of requests)
Support for internationalization: The Visualizer UI now supports all international characters
- API Functional Monitoring
Customers can monitor APIs with SSL certs with the new Disable SSL cert validation in UI
Customers can store secrets of reporters in the Cloud secret manager via BAT CLI
- Anypoint Security
Customer can see each replica status for RTF internal load balancer deployment
Customer can see each replica status for Tokenization deployment
CloudHub will monitor scheduled maintenance activities and impaired instance status of the underlying worker instance, notify and restart applications to prevent disruption.See link below for details:https://docs.mulesoft.com/runtime-manager/cloudhub-impaired-worker#scheduled-maintenance-activities
We will be performing a required upgrade to our Auto-scaling component. Customers using the Auto-scaling feature may see scaling delays of up to 15 min (if any). Some customers may experience a delay in CPU or Memory based notifications. Auto-scaling will return to normal operation after maintenance window closes"
***Bug fixes & back-end performance enhancement releases***
- API Designer 2.11 & Mocking Service 2.8 (bug fixes)
- Mocking Service 1.x EOL, old instances are served with 301 response with a link to the upgrade page
- Anypoint Partner Manager v2: Bug fixes
- Exchange: Bug fixes
- API Manager: Bug fixes
Fixes a bug when API policies are removed & applied automatically
Fixes a bug to mask some properties from the platform REST API policies endpoint
Nov 29, 08:17 PST