On Saturday, May 4th, 2019 between 9 AM and 2 PM PDT (12PM - 5PM EDT, 4PM - 9PM UTC) We will be updating our SSL/TLS certificates for the following domain and it's subdomains: *.cloudhub.io
For customers that have certificate hardcoded in applications or services using certificate pinning, please make the appropriate changes before the maintenance window. For further information, please consult the following support article: https://support.mulesoft.com/s/article/CloudHub-Shared-Load-Balancer-Certificate-Change-on-May-2nd-for-EU-control-plane-and-May-4th-for-US-control-plane
***New/enhanced feature releases***
* Anypoint Visualizer: Runtime Fabric Visualization for Mule 3.8.7 and later (Note: Disabled by default for Mule 4)
* API Manager: Support for Mule 4 API proxy versions
* API Designer 0.5.0 - Update to API designer 1.x (pre-crowd) to use latest Mocking service 2.0
* Anypoint Monitoring: Native Runtime Fabric monitoring for Mule 3.8.7 and later + embedded Anypoint Monitoring dashboards in Runtime Manager + enhanced enablement setting for Anypoint Monitoring (requires Titanium)
* Anypoint Runtime Fabric v1.3: Native support for Anypoint Monitoring and Visualizer with application deployments.
- Exchange events, such as the most recent asset details page visited in Exchange, are now shown in the Recent Items list in the common Anypoint Platform navigation bar.
- Users can now delete a draft of portal documentation. With the new option to delete a draft, users can have confidence that the right changes will be discarded automatically, preserving the original documentation content.
- Users can now automate the publishing process by using the Command Line Interface (CLI) to upload RAML and OAS specifications to Exchange.
* Anypoint Flow Designer
- Publish templates to Exchange
- Automapper Type and Cardinality
- Faster onboarding via Exchange Templates
***Bug fixes & back-end performance enhancement releases***
* API Manager (bug fixes): Fixes incorrect user information received in request api access email + Fixes federated users unable to create APIs